Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Running
A Saudi National was running from a bomb that exploded in the middle of a crowd and he was tackled and questioned for it. He is cooperative and scared and tackled. I saw a photo of a man who was injured. I was warned, by the Atlantic twitter feed, that it was graphic and I am haunted and horrified for that man who was being carried by three others because his legs were gone, one of the merely injured.There is one official feed of the explosion that keeps running on the air. It's the one where the 78 year old man falls down just before the finish line. I had seen him 30 minutes earlier on Beacon Street. I cheered for him from the street. I smiled at his speed and his commitment to the work of it. Now I can't stop watching him fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment